Patients with stress urinary incontinence caused by urethral hypermobility.
Vaginal approach with free anchorage to the endo-pelvic fascia.
– Simplicity, safety and short surgical technique procedure
– No needs of specific instruments for insertion
– Less amount of implanted material due to its small size
– Excellent result
– The content includes also forceps for Emerald Plus insertion.
– Three steps Procedure:
– Sub-urethral incision
– Dissection of the for-urethral space
– Free anchorage passing through the endo-pelvic fascia
EMERALD PLUS(Box of 1 unit)
|910005||13 cm length|